Three and a Half Day Conference
The conference will be kicked off with a high level opening ceremony, to include keynote addresses by international leaders. This will be followed by plenary sessions. The second and third day will focus on breakout sessions, where participants can discuss the most recent sector developments in more depth.
The conference is structured along five tracks:
- Business Models and Market Development: Latest market trends and developments, to include emerging business models such as ‘pay as you go’, after sales services, and business scale up perspectives.
- Financing and Investment: Investment opportunities for debt and equity, new financing tools for the industry, financing gaps, and investor perspectives on market potential.
- Policy and Regulation: Creation of an enabling environment, best practices, case studies, and pathways towards a level playing field.
- Quality Assurance: Trends in product development, the future of quality assurance for solar lighting, and developing standards for solar kits and small solar home system, including DC appliances.
- Sustainability and Impact: Product life cycle, social compliance in the manufacturing process, and social impact of solar off-grid products.
“Voices from the 3rd international off-grid lighting conference”
- “Exposed to many new products and innovations”
- “Increased awareness of market trends”
- “Diversified our company’s market interest”
- “Expanded knowledge of players, technologies & sales opportunities”
- “The go-to-meeting for understanding the cutting edge of the world’s most dynamic market.”