Registration Terms & Conditions
- Participants acknowledge that the conference secretariat has reserved the conference registration. Therefore, the cancellation of the registration may incur penalties and administrative costs by the Conference organizer. Please read the following cancellation policies.
- All cancellations must be submitted in writing by e-mail to the conference secretariat.
- Cancellations made on or before April 24, 2015 will be refunded the full registration fee after deducting an administrative cost charge (USD 150) plus a credit card charge or relevant bank wire fee if applicable.
- Cancellations made between April 24 and September 01, 2015, 50% of the registration fee will be charged as penalty plus a credit card charge or relevant bank wire fee if applicable.
- There will be no refund of the registration fee if the cancellation is made on or after September 02, 2015 or the participant fails to show up at the conference.
- In case the event is cancelled by the organizers due to a Force Majeure, attendees will not be entitled to a refund of any costs they may have had for the event, including conference pass or travel arrangements. Force Majeure means any event beyond the reasonable control of the organizers which affects its ability to host the event including, but not limited to, acts of God, fire, flood or other natural disasters, lightning, war, revolution, acts of terrorism, riot or civil commotion but excluding strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action.
- The conference venue may remove or require the removal from the Venue or the Centre any person or persons who, in the reasonable opinion of the conference venue, is or are conducting them-selves in an objectionable, disorderly or disruptive manner and the Organiser shall forthwith comply with the reasonable directions that the conference venue may give in this regard. The conference venue shall not be responsible for any loss or damage this may cause.
- Not use or permit the Venue to be used for any performance, exhibition, entertainment or any other purpose which may be objected to by the conference venue or which may be immoral, improper or illegal or which in the sole but reasonable opinion of the conference venue may cause public disorder in or near the Venue or the Centre or in a way that might cause harm to any persons or damage to the property of the conference venue or the Centre Users or any other third party or in a way so as to cause nuisance or annoyance to the Centre Users;
- The conference venue shall only be liable to the Organiser for death or personal injury caused by conference venue’s negligence. The conference venue shall not be liable for any interference or inconvenience or damage arising out of failure or interruption in the supply of the Venue Services or any other facility unless: ( a) such failure or interruption is directly attributable to the conference venue’s gross negligence or wilful misconduct; (b) such failure or interruption was not due a Force Majeure Event or (c) The conference venue has failed to offer a Force Majeure Solution or has failed to use reasonable diligence to restore such Venue Services or facilities after the failure or interruption.
IMPORTANT: In the case of a no show, late arrival or early departure, the registrant may not claim a refund of the registration fee.
Please click here to register on-line.
For on-line registration, payment by Credit Card & Bank Transfer are available. Please have your credit card and passport information ready as they will be required to complete the procedure. In addition, be advised that reloading the registration web page before successful submission may cause loss of filled data. If you have technical problems with the internet connection and resulted in unsuccessful on-line registration, you may wait for the recovery of the internet connection.
If you need advice or further information on conference registration, please do not hesitate to contact the conference secretariat:
Congress Solutions International
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone number: +971 4 303 4763.
Fax number: +971 4 303 4030.