Heads the SME / Value chain banking of Ecobank Nigeria.
EDUCATION & PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
- Master’s in Business Administration (MBA), Marketing
University of Nigeria, Nsukka (2003)
- Bachelor of Science, Botany, University of Ilorin, Nigeria (1991)
- Fellow, Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (2013)
- Associate member, Chartered Institute of Taxation of Nigeria (1999)
- Associate member, Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (1996)
- Currently Heads the SME / Value chain banking of Ecobank Nigeria.
- Has been with Ecobank Nigeria for over about 11 years with majority of the years spent in the SME department of the bank including the headship of the unit for over 6 years
- Trained as a Professional Accountant with the Firm of C.S. Ola & Co, Chartered Accountants
- Has finance and banking experience of over 20 years
- Has experience in Internal Audit, Bank management, Bank Operations, branch management and Marketing.
- Has undergone several trainings both locally and overseas in areas covering Leadership, Credit structuring, project finance, SMEs Management, Customer service, Risk Management, Bank operations etc.
- Started the Value chain banking business of the Bank.
- Was responsible for the highly successful Lagos Bus rapid Transport financing, the BRT scheme where Ecobank financed the rolling stock.
- Responsible for the Renewable energy initiatives and RE financing of Ecobank.
- Developed the concept and the driving of the Ecobank Nigeria SME club
- Highly experienced in project finance, credit appraisal, transaction structuring and core banking operations.
- A resource person for training and has presented papers at many for a (such as the UNCTAD conferences in Kenya and Ethiopia).
- Married to Lanre Olowo, the family have two children, a boy and a girl.