Business Services Session: Wednesday 28th October, 11:00 – 12:30: Conference Room – Sheikh Maktoum C
Getting the most from your marketing buck: lessons on what works.
There is a general consensus that consumer awareness plays a critical role in ushering in new technology, addressing negative perceptions so as to generate demand and to a large extent, addressing after sales/technical issues on the part of consumers. However, it’s also a very broad area straddling multiple segments, involving various options (ATL or BTL), factoring unpredictable nuances, balancing between behaviour change and core branding.
This session will assess how to prioritise your limited marketing budget. (What works in which segments: channels and messages).
- Fanen Acho, (Moderator), MD Medley Park Ltd
- Huashan Wang, Omnivoltaic
- Raghu Krishnaswamy, Independent Expert, Marketing and Markets
- Saurabh Saksena, JWT India
- Wole Olagundoye, EXP Marketing Nigeria